TERM OF USER APP USE
• The following terminology applies to these Term and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the CompanyTMs terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company (I Court Management Sdn Bhd (Registration No:1391498)). “Venue” refers to the courts that can be booked through your site.
• By downloading, installing and/or using the I-Court User App we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page, please immediately discontinue your use of I-Court App and/or Services
• Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. Printing a copy for your future reference is recommended.
• We reserve the right to amend, modify, suspend or to shut down I-Court User App for update purposes from time to time.
• You agree that your continued use of I-Court App and/or the Services shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions including any term which may have been amended from time to time. You further agree that You are solely responsible to regularly check these Terms and Conditions for updates or amendments.
• We do not guarantee that the content on our site is free from error or omissions.
YOUR USE ON THIS APP
• Your use of this User App inclusive of published links, materials, comments, or information must not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
• Your use of this site is solely for your own personal use. You may not use our site or application:
o To not copy, reproduce, resell, or otherwise deal with any contents on the site.
o In any way that breaks any applicable law and regulation.
o To replicate, distribute or repost any content on the site.
• I-Court User App is a platform that provides an alternative way to book and make payments for sport facilities.
• The services and all information, products, and other content included in or accessible from the services and provided “as in” and without warranties of any kind (implied, statutory, and implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which I Court Management Sdn Bhd expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• In no circumstances shall I Court Management Sdn Bhd be liable for any loss, additional payment, or damage however from using our website in anyway.
• Booking confirmed in I-Court User App cannot be changed.
• We may change these term and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions.
• To make a booking for a court, you will have to complete all steps mentioned until you receive a receipt and a booking number. We will not be responsible for any booking or payment failure.
• You will be assigned and handled by a third-party during payment.
• All venue House Rule are applicable for I-Court User App customers.
• All payment will be redirected and handled by a third party, (Senangpay) Simplepay Gateway Sdn. Bhd.
• Upon every transaction, customers will be given a booking reference number after the final step of booking process and an email will be sent to the registered user’s email address.
• Transactions made in I-Court User App are NOT refundable base on below term:
o Booking cancellation less than 12 hours before check-in time.
• Transactions made in I-Court User App are refundable based on below terms:
o Full refund of booking fees if booking cancellation at least 24 hours before check-in time.
o 50% refund of booking fees if booking cancellation more than 12 hours before check-in time
o Refund of booking fees are subjected to a 2.5% processing fees.
• Upon a termination request of your I-Court Account made by You, You are entitled to obtain a refund of any available balance in your I-Court Account. You shall ensure that You provide to Us the correct details of your own bank account and any other information as may be required by Us to enable Us to process the refund and refund the available balance to the bank account within fourteen (14) working days.
• If You intend to request for a refund in respect of any fees or payments made towards purchases made through your I-Court Account, please contact Us at email@example.com, subject to Us determining to our satisfaction that your balance was wrongly deducted from your I-Court Account due to:
o Technical error of I-Court where your attempted transaction does not go through; or
o Goods or services purchased through I-Court App was not made available after payment was made.
o We reserve our right not to refund any disputed amount arising from disputed transaction(s) to You if We believe You have acted in contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
• In the event your I-Court Account is terminated or suspended by Us due to fraudulent, illegal, unlawful transactions or money laundering suspicions including but not limited to breaches of any law or regulations, it shall be lawful for Us to retain for an indefinite period or release to the relevant authorities the balance in your I-Court Account in accordance with applicable legislation, regulation and/or guidelines. You shall not be entitled to claim any form of compensation from Us for any loss arising therefrom.
• Kindly note that there will be no refund under any circumstances whatsoever of any amount received by You as reward/bonus/cashback through the usage of I-Court App.
• Any eligible refunds of amounts which was reloaded via credit card will be made back to the credit card account used for the reload.
• I-Court may sell or issue vouchers representing the value of I-Court App credit for use within the I-Court App (“I-Court Voucher”). I-COURT Vouchers received or acquired from any party is not re-sellable, refundable, exchangeable, and cannot be replaced once issued by Us. You shall be solely responsible for any damage, loss and/or expiry of the I-Court Voucher. For the avoidance of doubt, We shall not refund, exchange, and/or replace the I-Court Voucher for any reason whatsoever.
• Step Loyalty Point: I Court Management Sdn Bhd is the sole sponsorer for step loyalty point, Google LLC & Apple Inc is not sponsorer for step that gathered from Google Fit and Apple Health.
• Spending Loyalty Point: I Court Management Sdn Bhd is the sole sponsorer for spending loyalty point.
• Check-in Loyalty Point: I Court Management Sdn Bhd is the sole sponsorer for check-in loyalty point.
• Swing Loyalty Point: I Court Management Sdn Bhd is the sole sponsorer for swing loyalty point.
• These site terms (Including, where applicable, our Privacy Statement) set out the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior terms, conditions, warranties and/or representations to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• If you have any concerns about any content that appears on these sites, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org