INFORMATION ABOUT US
I Court Management Sdn Bhd with registered office at Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia ensures your privacy is protected and that your personal data is processed in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010. We treat and view your personal data very seriously.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• We collect the information you provide to us when you are using, I Court Management Vendor/User Apps.
• Account information: During signing up process, compulsory data such as name, email address, date of birth are required.
• Profile information: Building your profile requires your address, phone number and gender. These information may be used for identification purposes. Pictures uploaded for profile picture will be visible to others.
• Payment information: We collect your financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) when you use the Payment Services to process payments.
• Communications with I-Court member: We collect the information you choose to provide during your communication with us.
• Step count: We collect step that you walk daily by using Google Fit API.
• Other information: You may otherwise choose to provide other information when filling up forms or survey. I-COURT will collect these information for future analysis and improvement.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Account information: Enables you to access I-Court Booking features.
• Profile information: Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and preferences.
• Payment information: Enable you to access and use Payment Service.
• Email: Allow us to keep in contact with you by sending you service or supporting messages such as updates, security alerts and account notifications.
• Feedbacks: To understand your concerns and providing is information for improvement.
• Step count: When user hit certain step count will be rewarded with loyalty point.
The personal data we collected from you or that you provide to us are generally kept confidential, but we may share your personal data with selected third partied including:
• Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so by law.
• Payment channels.
• Business partners, Suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
• Our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers, or other financial professional advisers.
• Our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business for joint promotions.
• Embedded content from other websites.
Articles on this site my include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
YOUR CONTROL OVER PERSONAL DATA AND ACCESS TO IT
You have the rights to request for access to and correct the information you have provided. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purpose or if we intend to disclosure, your information to any third party for such purpose.