Last Updated: 20 Jul 2022
INFORMATION ABOUT US
I Court Management Sdn Bhd with registered office at Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia ensures your
privacy is protected and that your personal data is processed in accordance with Personal
Data Protection Act 2010. We treat and view your personal data very seriously.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect the information you provide to us when you are using, I Court Management
- Account information: During signing up process, compulsory data such as name, email
address, date of birth are required.
- Profile information: Building your profile requires your address, phone number and
gender. These information may be used for identification purposes. Pictures uploaded for
profile picture will be visible to others.
- Payment information: We collect your financial information (like your bank account or
credit card information) when you use the Payment Services to process payments.
- Communications with I-Court member: We collect the information you choose to provide
during your communication with us.
- Other information: You may otherwise choose to provide other information when filling up
forms or survey. I-COURT will collect these information for future analysis and
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Account information: Enables you to access I-Court Booking features.
- Profile information: Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other
things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and
- Payment information: Enable you to access and use Payment Service.
- Email: Allow us to keep in contact with you by sending you service or supporting
messages such as updates, security alerts and account notifications.
- Feedbacks: To understand your concerns and providing is information for improvement.
The personal data we collected from you or that you provide to us are generally kept
confidential, but we may share your personal data with selected third partied including:
- Any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so by law.
- Payment channels.
- Business partners, Suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we
enter with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization
of our site.
- Our consultants, accountants, auditors, lawyers, or other financial professional
- Our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products in
connection with our business for joint promotions.
- Embedded content from other websites.
Articles on this site my include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.)
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has
visited the other website.
tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your
interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that
Cookies enable us to respond to you as an individual and to tailor our operations to your
needs by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies also helps us
to provide you with a better experience in our site. You should be aware that more of the
setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
YOUR CONTROL OVER PERSONAL DATA AND ACCESS TO IT
You have the
rights to request for access to and correct the information you have provided. We will
usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such
purpose or if we intend to disclosure, your information to any third party for such